School admissions 2011

Supplementary forms

If you are applying for places at Voluntary Aided, Trust, Foundation and Academy schools you may have to complete a supplementary form.

Supplementary forms help the school's governors apply their oversubscription criteria and prioritise their applications.

You can get the forms from the following places:

  • A paper copy from the school
  • Download and print a form (find it on the school's page on this website - see Oldham schools)

The form must be returned to the school by the specified date.

For a child to be considered as a Catholic evidence of a Catholic Baptism is required by the school

Oldham Council will still administer the application process and notify you of the school place allocated.